Virus

Moren0

Baseband Member
Hey world what's good with everyone? Hope everyone is good, here's is my question I got that virus once where a screen pops up telling you to pay a fee to have access to your computer. You know that annoying one, so ever since that one time it has happen twice more, so far I been able to remove it, does anyone have suggestions on why this might be happening? Or what I can do to prevent this other then stop visiting that site.

Update both Java and Flash to the newest versions. Some exploits were found in older versions of Java particularly that gave easy access to these types of attacks.

Update both Java and Flash to the newest versions. Some exploits were found in older versions of Java particularly that gave easy access to these types of attacks.

Ok thanks ill I ahead and check that that could be it.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Also make sure that your antivirus is up to date too, Also what antivirus are you using?

Ok yeah it is I have ccleaner and Mcfee but I think I'm getting rid off that and getting ms security essentials or anti malware bites.

Back
Top Bottom