Very serious IE problem , help please!(Its related with Windows)

FERW48

Baseband Member
First of all I'm unable to run java aplications (Like in yahoo news - when you click on one of four last news it just selsect it , but if you havent java goes to notice page directly)and when I try to download from rapidshare(or same sites) where you can see the timer it says ,,enable javascript,,. But I have enabled java and all setting are correct , I also have the latest version of java. When I click rightmouse-propirities it gives me INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIP ERROR (all fields of which are empty-when the normal you can see the info ) where I can choose YES , NO and Close , if I click yes or no nothing happens , when I click CLOSE it closes but its unable to see how it closes because there are like 50 of them and when I close all appears 50 more. It gives me the same error when I trying to purchase a game from pc , like trial version games which later you can purchase or steam it gives me the error when i click on all games.

But its not the worst part , like you know IE is part of Windows and when I try to go in user panel it gives me the same error , and not only in user's panel. Also when I try to run search it says that it cant find the file

I dont worried much abou Internet , but when the problem goes to OP its other thing.
-I tried to reinstall it -nothing
-I tried to downgrade it(I have 7 version)-it says I cant downgrade it
-Tried to delete it-dont know from where , I cant see it in program list , in soft programs also cant see it.
-It's not a virus
Thanks for read all this and help me please.

If you are running Windows XP, you can uninstall IE7 from the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel. If you have your original Windows disc, go to Start>Run> and type "sfc /scannow" without quotes. This will check all the Windows files against the original- and replace the corrupt ones with the original. It sounds like you have a corrupt file somewhere either in Windows, or IE, but they're tightly integrated, so use the option above (sfc /scannow) first, if that don't work, try uninstalling IE7 from Add/Remove Programs. If IE 6 does the same thing, you really have an issue. We'll worry about that later though.

Also, it's important to note that java, and javascript are like windows and linux. Javascript is neither endorsed by, or developed by sun microsystems. Javascript is wholly independent, it was named that way for the similar syntax and methodology. IE7 has a revamped version of their javascript (last I checked referred to as JScript), with a new script engine. Netscape was actually the originator of Javascript, but every browser has their own script engine that handles code differently. One of the biggest disadvantages of IE7 is that Microsoft thinks that just because it upgrade's it's software, everyone else will be chomping at the bit to make everything compatible with their browser. Like pctechmike said try viewing those sites with an older version of IE.

Back
Top Bottom