Start button is on top

jetsmell

In Runtime
Windows XP, Mozilla Firefox. I was on my computer this mourning, and closed my eyes just to take a break,swirled my mouse in circles then left clicked. I opened my eyes and found my start button on top instead of the lower left side of the screen.My clock is no longer on the bottom right, but is in the middle. I re-started, and even turned the computer off , nothing has changed. How do I make things right again? :confused:

Let me add that when I click on the start button everything works. If I'm on my home page, or any page, if I run the courser all the way to the right, it will bring up the start button.

will you can easy make the taskbar go to the buttom again by right click the taskbar and choose properties. in that menu you can choose where the taskebar should be.

Yep, or right click task bar, and make sure it isnt 'locked' where you dont want it to be (I.E. At the top) You can unlock it from here, then click and drag it to which side of the screen you want it on, then right click > lock again so it doesnt move, or go to properties as suggested above.

Note: Keep eyes open when you're clicking on the screen

Very easily.Click upon the task-bar at the tip of your desktop then drag and drop it at the bottom of the desktop but need the check the taskbar is unlock.If the taskbar is lock release by pressing right -button of mouse on the task-bar then choose the given option "unlock" .

Yeah everyone here is right.

It should be as simple as right clicking the task bar that has moved, unticking 'Lock the taskbar', and then whilst holding the left mouse button down on it, drag the mouse down. It won't follow straight away, but then will 'click' into place as it were, back at the bottom. Then just right click it and hit 'Lock the taskbar' again.

Back
Top Bottom