.sound file format??

Optics

Beta member
Hi, reccently I obtainted some sounds that I was searching for a long time, and was relieved to finally find what I was looking for. However, I was very dissapointed when I realized the format was simply ".sound" ! I have no idea whatsoever how to acsess the files, normally i'd search an unknown(to me) file format on google, but when I search '.sound' or '.sound file format' I get abousletly NOTHING! Does anyone have any idea what software I can use to acsess and play the files? All I need to do is be able to play them - if I can do that then I can record my computers output and save the sounds as a wav. If anyone could help me figure out what the heck a .sound file is and how to acsess them I'd be extremly appercaitive. It's dirving me nuts!

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I checked that site. I know it's a real format as it comes from an offical enough source, yet there seems to be no real information on it. Well, thanks for the reply.. I appercaite the help.

That site is pretty much the main compilation of all the file extensions out there. If it's not listed there, it probably doesn't really exist mainstream.

If it's a strange or unknown file extension then couldn't that possibly mean it's a trojan or some other unwanted form of malware?

If it's a strange or unknown file extension then couldn't that possibly mean it's a trojan or some other unwanted form of malware?
I agree, Ive never heard of ".sound" I would delete it or try and contact the place were u got it from!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom