putting digital photos onto dvd

lawnman

Beta member
gday guys and girls,just wanting to know how to go about and free programmes on how to get my digi photos onto a dvd useing a photo-story and adding music.im using windows 7.i tryd the dvd maker that is in windows 7 programms but wont play on my tv dvd player .... works fine on my pc dvd player gettin a bit peeved off been googleing my ass of trying to get answers and some help so here i am .

well thanks to all those 8 people who looked and didnt post your help was emensfull pat on the back i solved my prob i just rang my local computer shop who were more than willing to give some advice and point me into the right direction un like some people here what a waste of bloody time thanks for nothin :p

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom