Problem with windows 7 - Need Advice

Youssef

Beta member
I just got a new PC and it had windows vista 32 bit operating system on it, so yah after making sure everything was working well, i installed windows 7 64-bit.

the whole setup didnt take 5-6 mins, but however when i inserted my motherboard's CD all drivers where in compatible, I had to do some weird stuff with the compatibility methods to install them, however that didn't happen with those drivers on that CD, my keyboard and mouse, my wireless i-net adapter.

so it is kinda annoying to me, when i had vista everything was running perfect, except that i had 3 gigs of ram unused lol (cause it was 32 bit)

so I need you advice, shall i keep my windows 7 or install Vista Business (64-bit) or XP 64-bit ...
I got all three copies genuinely so which doesn't matter, I just want a decent solution, cause its annoying to do that compatibility thing every now and then.

So yah is vista that bad as people say .. is windows 7 worth all that .. I have no clue, if you need any more info or something isnt clear just tell me, cause am really annoyed at this point lol and I dont know what to do ...

ty for your time :)

I had no problems with vista. However if you want 7 to work, you will need to go to the computer manufacturer's website/motherboard manufacturer's website and get the windows 7 drivers (if available).

If you can't find windows 7 drivers then yes. Either way you will need to get and install drivers before everything works right.

Back
Top Bottom