Photos Not Showing In Windows Explorer On iPhone

BK_123

Golden Master
So I am trying to get photos off my iPhone but they won't appear in windows explorer, I have tried on multiple computers but I get the same result. I know there is photos on the phone because I can see them.

Anyone else had this problem?

I usually just email photos from my iPhone to my gmail account and get them from there. Way easier than dealing with iTunes...

So I am trying to get photos off my iPhone but they won't appear in windows explorer, I have tried on multiple computers but I get the same result. I know there is photos on the phone because I can see them.

Anyone else had this problem?

Yup... So I unlocked my phone and they showed up :)

UPDATE: So I have connected my iPhone up to my desktop computer and I was able to see the photos there
2j4eeqt.png

I connect my phone with the USB charger, open My Computer and it shows up in there. Then I can browse to the pics.

Quick search on google:
click on "Start", then "Devices and Printers"
your iPhone should show up here and may have an exclamation mark (!) on it.
Right Click the iPhone icon and select "Troubleshoot"
The computer will check updates on drivers etc.
Once this has completed, the exclamation mark should have disappeared and the iPhone should now be on Explorer!

I connect my phone with the USB charger, open My Computer and it shows up in there. Then I can browse to the pics.

Quick search on google:
click on "Start", then "Devices and Printers"
your iPhone should show up here and may have an exclamation mark (!) on it.
Right Click the iPhone icon and select "Troubleshoot"
The computer will check updates on drivers etc.
Once this has completed, the exclamation mark should have disappeared and the iPhone should now be on Explorer!

Yeah that's what I do, I only connect my iPhone up if I am backing up photos, Uploading photo to CF, If I am uploading something to a social network I can just do it from my phone.

I've connected it up to my Dell (I was Dell when it decided to work) before and it's installed but it came up as a new device and installed the drivers and the worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom