Photo editting software

phantasm72

Solid State Member
I was hoping to get some peoples opinions on some of the photo-editting software out there.

Im looking for a new program. I have been using ACDSee for a few years, but its something thats getting quite old, and I have always found it quite 'clunky' and unintuative to use.

I want something thats easy to use, something that doesnt change the picture files to something that needs a special program to view them correctly, something that maintains quality of editted photos.

90% of my use is just cropping, resizing and slight rotation of photos, so a program that does those easily is essential.
I do like to dabble around and get fancy every once in awhile, so something with a lot of editting power is desirable too.

Just some feedback and pros and cons on some programs would be greatly appreciated, as a lot of editting programs can be quite pricey...

Thank you!

90% of my use is just cropping, resizing and slight rotation of photos, so a program that does those easily is essential.
I do like to dabble around and get fancy every once in awhile, so something with a lot of editting power is desirable too.

Just some feedback and pros and cons on some programs would be greatly appreciated, as a lot of editting programs can be quite pricey...

Thank you!

Photoshop is the best choice for you. In this software many image editing that you can do, such as crop, rotate, resize, manipulation, change background, and most images editing application have been integrated within this applications. You can use some Photoshop version, one of which is Photoshop CS3 Extended.

GIMP provides such advanced editing tools that it's often recommended as a free alternative to costly Photoshop software. There's no way I would've thought about creative designs we can make with gimp. It had great tutorials at the same time opportunity for us to ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom