PC vs MAC

Well OSX 10.5.7 vs Win7 X64 RC1, I found OSX ran faster. Hopefully with SnowLeopard OSX will be more functional.

PC's vs Mac hardware, the PC wins because you have control of what you're putting in there and my setup would be $3500 from Mac instead of the $1400 or so I paid.

I dont like MACs much at all. They just arent as easy to understand as PC's to me.

I think so lol.

Intentionally creating a conflict is not appreciated, at least by me. If you want to discuss the pros and cons of IBM clones and Macs, that's fine.

Please don't create a post with the intention of causing conflict.

Intentionally creating a conflict is not appreciated, at least by me. If you want to discuss the pros and cons of IBM clones and Macs, that's fine.

Very True. Theres enough of that all over the internet.

This.

How many times have we had someone say 'pc vs mac' or 'os wars' in the last month just to cause an argument.

no, this is not meant for conflict. this is just a discussion of the pro's and cons of pc and mac. i wrote there will be blood because, well, what "PC vs MAC" discussion has there been no blood. it is basically unavoidable.

I prefer Windows and Linux, never have been a Mac fan.
Personally believe they are over rated in a sense.
Not to the point that Alienware are but it's getting up there.

Back
Top Bottom