outlook 2003

rolo718

Beta member
This is a tough one. Ok I have 5 different location outside my office. Lets say H1, H2. H3. H4, and H5.

Lets say my user name is rolo718 in my office. I have a unique password.

In ADUC I have a profile path on my server so my desktop follows me when I log on to another computer. I do have exchange features that has my email as rolo718@mycompany.com.

The 5 different locations lets say are hotels. Those hotels have different names thus different email accounts.
H1@mycompany.com, h2@mycompany.com etc.

The problem I am trying to brainstorm is:

Rolo718 logs on h1 computer, open Outlook 2003 How can I have h1@mycompany.com and not my rolo718@mycompany.com. Is there a script or function I can do or software that when I enter to one of the 5 location it will automatically open that location's emails and not mine.

I can simply have 5 different profiles under Mail in Control Panel so when I open Outlook 2003 it'll prompt me which email account I want to log onto. But I was trying to see if someone had a faster way maybe scripting software or function on Outlook that'll make it happen.

It might look easier with 5 different location but in reality my company has 50 different locations with 50 different email accounts and about 600 users.

you can set up 5 different accunt names in your e-mail outlook account simple as that as long as they are an isp, dores not work for yahoo etc unless pro version.
But why... if you are mobile you outlook will connect to the main server on your isp and download e-mails so only 1 addy is needed. Even my Ipod touch does this all around the world

Back
Top Bottom