My PC is crashing, restarting ...

K-z

Beta member
First of all i want to say hello am new to this forum and am not sure this is the right place to post this but anyway if someone can help me then thx a lot ! :)

So basically this started 4-5 days ago. My PC crashed, restarted u name it if I go play css or any game I get a error or my pc just freezes I tried almost everything but am not sure what to do anymore...
Oh ya something weird i didn't do any overcloacking but my but at the start I had 1.94Ghz stable i think and now 2.0Ghz first of all I was like, oke...? how did this happened and I though this will "boost" my pc speed but it just started to restart ,crash ... I even got a blue screen ( second time in my life ). I think it was a error about the hardware , am not sure didn't read it

So I tried this:

-I formatted my pc
-I took the battery out from the mainboard
-I went into the bios command and put them on default
-I checked for all new drivers
-I checked for the Temperature ( if my CPU was overheating )
-I cleaned the CPU fan for dust and so on.....

My PC specs are:

Processor: AMD Sempron 2800+ 2000MHz or 2.0 (2.0 it was 1.94 ATM don't know why)
Ram: 1536 MB or 1.5GB if u will...
Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce 7600GS AGP
Mainboard: K7S8X.
Operating system
Windows: Windows XP Professional / Service pack 3
Bios version : P2.60

If somebody has any clue or any suggestion i will be glad. Thanks to all.

K-z

Oh ya my Voltage core is 1.600V i dont think this is normal, but i don't know where do change it i tried bios but couldn't find

hmmmm very very strange i dunno wot the hell marshtric is talking about?

try looking for the jumper reset pins on the motherboard and swapping them rather than jus taking the battery out and swapping to defualt settings

Did you recently update your graphics drivers? Either way see if you can get old drivers for it and see if they work.

or

Try testing each of your memory sticks one at a time and try to determine if you maybe have a bad stick of RAM.

***Also after doing a little research it looks like a lot of people have had problems with that graphics card crashing their system. Not to say your card is faulty like theirs, but they had to buy new graphics cards.

Back
Top Bottom