music match stopped working!!

intheactphoto

Beta member
all of a sudden i tried playing a disc, was just working this morning, and the first problem is that only one speaker is working...then i played with the wires trying to get both speakers working...next thing i know, i cannot even access my music match player..a message comes up "a required file .dllfile mmgit.dll was not found"
so, how do i correct this to play music again?

intheactphoto said:
all of a sudden i tried playing a disc, was just working this morning, and the first problem is that only one speaker is working...then i played with the wires trying to get both speakers working...next thing i know, i cannot even access my music match player..a message comes up "a required file .dllfile mmgit.dll was not found"

Install Winamp,Winamp rules.Why you might ask,because
you need help i don't
after many years of Winamp success.
Winamp.com
:D
p.s.Stop playing with the wires if they used to work..This is a sound card and setting problem.
I wish i could send you something to test,but alas i can't so are this forums limits.
send me a PM If your serious.with email add.
:eek:

intheactphoto said:
Read your replys and comment.
:p

you need help i don't
Winamp.com
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
bluto, i have 2 agree 100%, winamp freakin rocks. i have been using it for years without a problem.:cool:

i definetly think that the visuals are the best part.i'm still using v.2.98 but that's goog enough 4 me. i love this mp3 player.:D
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
feel the music

~mr mixx~ said:
you need help i don't
Winamp.com
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
bluto, i have 2 agree 100%, winamp freakin rocks. i have been using it for years without a problem.:cool:

i definetly think that the visuals are the best part.i'm still using v.2.98 but that's goog enough 4 me. i love this mp3 player.:D
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
feel the music
Musicmatch 'Rocks'! I have also been using it for years and it has never not worked.

I do have 2 say music match is good, cuz i get a load of my music from them. but i use winamp just 2 play my cd's.

and 2 kill time watching the kickas%, visuals....
FEEL THE MUSIC

Lol; I don't listen to Music CDs :D I actually have no undownloaded Music on my Computer :p. Nor do I download Music from Musicmatch - I just like how it is set out, how it works, the useful Tools and the fact that it is Aethetically Pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom