"Microsoft Not Genuine" But It Is Activated?

Calvinari

Beta member
Thank you to anybody who takes the time to try and help me with this;

I have had my computer for around 10 months now and i have recently been getting a message when i start up my computer saying "This copy of windows is not genuine" (I have windows 7 Home premium) but when i look in the properties of my PC it tells me that i have an activated version of windows.

I yet to receive the common message that appears in the corner of the screen that tells me that is not genuine and i also don't have the black back ground.

The message will only pop up when i start up my PC which is also strange. If there is anything else i can do to make this easier for you to help diagnose the problem then don't hesitate to ask me. :)

Thank You For Any Help,
Robert

Thankyou very much for the reply but i have been searching for this program you speak of but i have had no look fining it so i was wondering if you could link me to the program thanks allot :D

Thank you for the help it was my mistake and it was working properly so im going to get intouch with "PC World" which is where i got my windows from and explain the incident with them thanks for the help

i have found my original windows CD instillation disk so i am going to re-install it onto my computer and hopefull that might work without me loosing any files:D

Back
Top Bottom