Images on Photoshop, and printing.

loopal

Beta member
Anyone know what I'm talking about? If I open an image using Photoshop, I got ahead and crop the picture to the size I want to print, then I click on "print preview", the image is so much darker than what you actually saw when you were editing the picture. It's a problem because when I'm actually editing the picture, I get it to a point where I think it looks good, then once you go to actually print it, it looks like crap.

FYI, I use Win XP, Photoshop 7.0, and printing from Epson Stylus Photo 960.

Not even just for printing purposes, but the images that I view on Photoshop is always than viewing that same image either online or through Windows Picture Viewer. Again, it goes back to the same problem where I edit a photo to a point where I think it looks good, and I post the picture online, and it looks bad because it's not the same setting that it is on Photoshop.

Please help!!!

When you go to save, make sure you u set it on the highest resolution.After you hit save as and save, then there will be a screen, move that all the way to 12. Also, it might print darker because ur screen brightness might be to bright, you have to figure it out, and set it up to ur liking.

I get blur issues, not color issues. I make a document paper-size in dimensions, but when I print... it comes out blurry, as if it were printed larger than the set resolution (you know, like taking a 5x5 image and displaying it 2 times larger... you get a pixelated image).

Back
Top Bottom