how to find the last known IP of...

winslow33

Daemon Poster
first off, sorry if this should go in security/hacking, i couldnt decide. although im not doing hacking per se, feel free to move this thread.

someone has the password of my friends hotmail/msn account. im trying to find the IP adress of the hacker.. i know with gmail it will say the ip of the last user of the account. is there any way to log the ip adresses that access a hotmail account and send them back to me?

I don't think hotmail provides this information - if not then I'm afraid you can't get it.

Even if you could, what would you do with the IP address?

If you are his friend on MSN then do the following:

Send him a file (Picture/Song/Anything)and hope that he accepts it. If he does, good this opens a direct connection to his computer.

Click Windows Key + R (This will open up the command promp) and type "netstat -b" look at all the I.P's that "msn.exe" (Or whatever chat client you use) is connected too. It should just show a plain I.P connected to a random port. This is his I.P

Send him a file (Picture/Song/Anything)and hope that he accepts it. If he does, good this opens a direct connection to his computer.

Click Windows Key + R (This will open up the command promp) and type "netstat -b" look at all the I.P's that "msn.exe" (Or whatever chat client you use) is connected too. It should just show a plain I.P connected to a random port. This is his I.P

that did the trick! thanks ;)

Handy trick.

Back
Top Bottom