help help help help someone omg

kahmeelo

Beta member
omg am tired of this sh*+. how can i stop my computer freezing. i have 40hd and 256mb just format it and thier are about 12 programs install now., how can i make it boot faster. i try the msconfig sh*+ in run. please i need help serious help.

Well you didnt have a detailed post so how can we answer? It could be due to a matter of factors e.g hard drive grinding/failing or high cpu temperatures.

Is it new?

j.venning said:
Well you didnt have a detailed post so how can we answer? It could be due to a matter of factors e.g hard drive grinding/failing or high cpu temperatures.

Is it new?
exactly. if youve freshly formatted and its still slow then it must be hardware related. what cpu do you have?

Could be bad hard drive (that is what I am thinking), or just a slow processor. But, without further info... the options are still wide open.

If your computer was freezing, then it could have been either a hardware or software issue. Now you've reformatted, and it's just running slow? First, you have only 256MB of RAM, which is decent for XP. Also, you're not telling us what programs you have running in the background. How many processes do you have running, and what is your processor speed. It could be a case of you're trying to do too much, with too little.

id say its a hardware issue..usually freezing is due to high temperatures or motherboard/HDD failure.

Back
Top Bottom