Help with frozen computer

tarshbowater

Beta member
We have a aser lap top that boots up and loads programs and any disks you put in but wont let you do anything. By this i mean it wont alow you to use the key bored or mouse. I have tryed another usb mouse but it wont work at all. have tryed rebooting from disk but it doesnt seam to be set up for this. Have also tryed the alt f10 when rebooting and it wont boot into bios
How the heck do i fix this it's only 4 months old and has been like this for 6 weeks

If you're having that many problems with a notebook you just purchased, I would send it back and let them sort it out. I would call their support hotline, explain to a representative what is going on, and they will advise you on the next course of action, be it troubleshooting, or sending the notebook back, at which point they will either fix it(unlikely) or send you a new one. Since it's that new, it should still be under manufacturer's warranty. Time is money, so don't waste yours trying to fix something that will take a while to fix.

got a repair/recovery/xp disc? if it cannot boot from discs then there has to be some way to access the recovery

Back
Top Bottom