help

mlgntlg

Solid State Member
Here's the thing I reinstalled windows xp few months back and had some problems with the drivers installing but the image looked good, last night I thought maybe I should try reinstalling xp so I grabbed a copy off am operating system reinstallation cd. When it installed the image was fuzzy. Now that I am looking at it more closely some parts of imaging are fuzzy and some are clear. For example the items in the top of this page adress bar and up, the buttons on this page and the part I am typing is clear, but everything else is fuzzy (it looks like a lot of dots rather then one color).

Does this make sense?

matt

could this be because I installed xp off of a operation system cd for a different computer and would I possible just reverse the install form last night to get it the way it was?

If the disk you used was a branded recovery disk from a premade system you can call it a day. The disk is bonded to the first machine for various reasons. If you are running a custom build you will want a full install version disk in order to see a clean install of Windows go on. That will solve a large number of problems.

Back
Top Bottom