Desktop themes/skins

The Power

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know where i can get a cool desktop theme/skin for my computer. I have XP. I have been trying to find some but i cant :mad: Help would be appreciated!!

Get styleXP
Highly recommended :)
I changed my bootup screen, login screen, taskbar, ect.
I don't know what you can't change...

You can even make it look like mac!

Another program could be WindowsBlinds
but I never used that...

I think they both have most of the same features though.

There's the media centre edition theme straight from windows. Eliminates windows blinds or the need for any program like that.. Ignore the picture, but notice the taskbar..

I believe in 3rd party programs, they will do stuff M$ will never think of or even allowing you to do with their programs: Bill Gates doesn't want you to!

No one cares what Bill Gates wants. He doesn't care about what we want after all

Anywho. ThemeXP.org is a good one, You have to download things in .exe format and it installs like 2 other programs, but theyre easily removed.

I wouldnt recommend it if you dont have spyware removal though because occasionally it'll install it.

Also, Get the Neowin uxtheme.dll multipatcher and you can just download themes and use them instead of using second hand software to do it for you.

The themexp..

Is it free? Because it looks like it is. But I don't want to download a trial. So does anyone have any insight?

I think the free one is a trial, but not timed...
I think they just disable a few things, but mine seemed fully featured!
And I used it for more then a few months!

Back
Top Bottom