converting OE pics to jpg

jb111

Beta member
Two problems if anyone can help

1 Someone recently sent me email with some photos. I got a message with it that OE had removed the attachments and the photos appeared below text in email itself. These are very large so I want to reduce the size. I use HP scanner and image software which could do this but can find no way to convert the ems image to a picture ( eg jpg ) format.

2 I often clean up temp files etc. I have always done this by emptying temp folder in windows. Recently however windows ( 98SE ) has stopped putting the temp files in the temp folder instead putting them all at the start of the individual files in the windows folder itself. Anyone know why ??

In answer to question one: all I do is right mouse click and select save as, then put what ever descriptive name suits the pic.

In answer to question two: I have not used 98 since 2000. In XP you would click on My Computer / right mouse click on the C drive and select Properties / Disk Clean Up. After it done it's thing put a tick in what ever you want to delete...

Back
Top Bottom