Computer too good for old games

compdude

In Runtime
So i grabed good old Unreal Tournament GOTY and 2004 installed it adjusted the graphic setting as high as possible and then played and holy crap!! it was so pixel lated and unclear. I can't believe back in the day I thought this game had awesome graphics specially UT 2004. So then I installed battlefield 2... same thing my computer is too good for it. its distance is pixel lated and unclear...i guess i should be playing up to date games lol

sorry, I'm not sure I follow you.

look at any screen shots, (really just google image search for UT2004), the whole game was like that. it's not that your computer is so stunningly brilliant, it's that the game was never that graphically awesome.

it's just the same as people rave about how awesome games are now, and how the physics engines are so great.

Games now do not look realistic, and they have not mastered real world complex physics, and in five years time the games of today will look dated, on the hardware of today, and the hardware of tomorrow.

dude back in the day, forgot about these days graphics, ut 2004 did have awesome graphics

Back
Top Bottom