Can't install or uninstall

DrumSergio

Beta member
Hi!

I don't know if it is a software problem or a SSD problem, if this post is misplaced, please change it.

I just have formatted the SSD, because I had some problems. And now I have the same problems as before formatting, now even worser. But the problems have appeared 3 days after formatting..

Dropbox just don't run. And when i shut down the computer it doesn't shut down, it stays in the point when all the desktop has disappeared and seem closing. But it stays without shutting down.
All of this happened occasionally before, but now it happens every time I log into the computer. By the way, I have an Acer Aspire with Win 7 on it.

And also now I can't install the firewall. And I can't uninstall it, neither, and neither the antivirus. Neither dropbox.
I just wanted to move to Kaspersky but Kaspersky doesn't install neither.

Any suggestions? Thank you bros. Sorry if you don't understand anything, I will answer as soon as possible.

Bye!

If you are having the same problems even after reformatting it is likely a Hard Drive issue.
However.....
By "reformat" did you:
A.) completley wipe the drive THEN reinstall Windows
B.) Just reinstall Windows
C.) Restore it to factory

Because if you did not COMPLETELY format the drive it could very well be a Registry problem..... There are registry settings that will remain if you do not actually Format the drive but reset or restore it. So keep in mind you could very well have to hunt down a Regsitry Key.

-Thomas
-Certified Computer Technician

Back
Top Bottom