Can we merge Executable files???

saipavan

Beta member
Hi Everyone,

My working in my college as a library assistant in a part time basis and I have to format the systems in the library almost every 2 weeks as the students cant keep it virus free for a long time.

So it has become a very cumbersome task to install all the necessary softwares every time I format the system.

So I was wondering if there is any way by which I can merge all the executable files into one executable file and I can simply install only one application instead of all.

Please let me know if there is any such software or method to merge the executable files.

the best thing to do is to use nortan ghost. You can take a clone / image of your system after you have reinstalled it, then in 2 weeks time instead of re-installing windows and so on you can just restore the clone / image which will save you a huge amount of time :)

the best thing to do is to use nortan ghost. You can take a clone / image of your system after you have reinstalled it, then in 2 weeks time instead of re-installing windows and so on you can just restore the clone / image which will save you a huge amount of time :)

Exactly what JCB said however I use acronis true image. find it slightly easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom