Blocked Sites?

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi guys.

I have recently started getting an error saying that Facebook and Youtube are blocked, I am at home. I have tried using Chrome & Firefox but no difference. I have ran anti-virus and malware. I know my that others can get on to these sites.

How can I fix this!!

Last edited:
It is also refusing to connect to google or facebook without that message appearing, Just the normal Google Chrome cannot find this webpage error.

That's not a standard error page. You should have seen that when you first saw it.

Yeah I knew that but I wanted advice from others to see what it is. I am on the way to Port Arthur so the rest of the scans will be done tomorrow when I return.

Combofix can take forever for 2 reasons: slower computer or its finding a lot of crap. You did let it run all the way through, right?

Well before I went away I ran it and never finished, So I left my pc on all night scanning with stinger that Seti said to run, The online scan refused to work because it thinks I am configured to use a proxy when I wasn't, I re ran combofix and it didn't take long and it fixed it.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom