"Beep-beep" in games?

Izak80

Beta member
Hi!

I have a question that i thought about some time now. When i play a game my computer sometimes makes a "beeping" sound as if i've pushed to many buttons on my keyboard (this was a problem due to some limitations on older PS/2 computer keyboards i've heard). The only problem is that i often only push one button on my keyboard and one on my mouse, both are USB-connected i might add and i've just recently bought them:
My keyboard: Logitech Deluxe 250 Keyboard
My mouse: Logitech U96 Wheel Mouse Optical - Black (USB)

This "beep-beep" sound because, they always comes in pairs, occurs every time that i run out of ammo in the game but still push the fire button (left mouse button) as if i had some left. The sound comes out of my computer speakers but sounds exactly the same as the "beep-code sound" do that occurs when something is wrong with a computer as you start it up. The "beep-beep" sound doesn't effect the game experience in any way and nothing is wrong with my computer in genereal that i've noticed. It still leaves me puzzled though to where the sound originates from and more importantly why? I have asked a lot of people on Swedish forums but no one of them know how to solve my problem. So i thought that i might ask you guys aswell because this must be related to my motherboard in some way. Do you know how to fix this problem and more importantly why i get these "beep-beep" sounds at all? It's getting quite annoying.

Thanks in advance
Isak, a happy Asus but puzzled P5Q-E owner from Sweden

Back
Top Bottom