bad_pool_caller blue screen

S

stuopud

when I turn on my computer I get the error BAD_POOL_CALLER and a blue screen. It will not start in normal mode, only in safe mode. I've tried running scans and doing all kinds of stuff to it but my options are limited in safe mode. any help is greatly appreciated!!! I'm not completely computer smart, but I can do some stuff if walked through it... pls help.... I googled bad_pool_caller blue screen but didnt find much

ive looked around have to tryed replacing the ram or if you have 2 sticks of ram trying removing one see if it boots up if not try put other back in and take the other one out if that fails to work. load up in safe mode and do a system restore if this works update all drivers/windows updates.

the bad_pool_caller blue screen error does sound like a faulty memory dimm, and searching on google it looks that way to. Can you give us the stop code ( Example would be ***STOP: 0x000000C2 (0x00000041, 0x83B95000, 0x00003B95, 0x0003FE8B) You can download our boot disk as this has a few memory testers included in it

Back
Top Bottom