Audio Extraction?

Half Evil

Golden Master
I have a few things I want to take the audio off of. Well not take it out, rather copy from.

I have a few music videos, and there is a Video I need to get off youtube of Chris Rock that I need a stream recorder for.

So any idea for either one of these. I have Nero, but thats only good for editing audio, not actually extracting.

that youtube downloader thing is neat. I've never seen that before. Usually I just use the videodownloader widget for opera and then RIVA FLV encoder to convert the FLV files into MPEG.

ArrizX said:
Lol holy crap looks perfect. Thanks alot dude! +rep.

No worries man,

The only reason I knew about YouTube grabber and FLV player was cause' I wanted to grab Bruce Lee/Other Martial Art clips off of YouTube. :p

And the other video to audio thing was just a quick Google search away.

Thanks for the plus rep by the way. :)

dude Toby! +rep for you man! I've been trying to extract audio from video files for ages. That easy audio program did the trick. Thanks dude!

troy272 said:
dude Toby! +rep for you man! I've been trying to extract audio from video files for ages. That easy audio program did the trick. Thanks dude!

No worries, glad I could help you out as well...

A little off topic, but what firewall do you use? I just ask cause' you have Nod32 and Spy Sweeper just like me. Maybe you use the same firewall too? I use Outpost Pro.

Ugg.. I gotta crac........ I mean I need to try to ask my parents to buy the full version for me.. :D

ArrizX said:
Ugg.. I gotta crac........ I mean I need to try to ask my parents to buy the full version for me.. :D

Lol, well, I could of gotten you that before... But you know, not allowed to on here... so :p

You could also use Start>Accessories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder, set the source to your sound card, play it, and record. It only saves as a .wav, though.

Back
Top Bottom