Albums..Weddings..and what not.

G35x

Golden Master
Im looking for some album templates..Some that I can use in photoshop, then you know, paste a picture in, and another in the corner, and what not..Ive been looking for things like that for some time, and Ive tried making some myself, but they havent come out so great..So yeah, Im looking for some wedding, parties ect, album templates..If you think you could try making me one, just let me know, I have an example from a album Ive seen before, to let you get a better idea.. :D

Dude, I just read something about CS2 that might help you out.....it'll automatically generate a webpage with all the pictures you want with built in templates and everything, it'll even do all the html.

All you need to do is go to CS2 and go to File > Automate > Web Photo Gallery
Then you can pick your template, folder where the photos are, where you want CS2 to export the files and html to, give it a name and such. This also works in Photoshop 7, the version I have and I just tried it with one of my photo folders and it was pretty cool. Just real quick I did it and it made all the folders I needed on the desktop for me, you can save them wherever you want.

Back
Top Bottom