Trillian???

tester

Baseband Member
Hey folks..

has anyone used trillian or is using trillian. Would you please tell me what i should do after downloading it. B'coz my MSN and yahoo messenger list. But it never ever has got connected to the server. It just shows error connecting to the servers. What does that mean? Is there anyway i could get it working?

Cheers.

Hmmm... what sort of sign in details do you use when running Trillian?

Do you have MSN and Yahoo Connected when you try to sign in with Trillian to either?

I sign in to both MSN and Yahoo at the same. But ofcourse i have tried signing in to one of them at a time too. But no use. My Connection status window shows errors while connecting to the servers.

Have your tried Gaim; I think it does MSN and Yahoo type accounts and although its not Trillian it may show whether its your connection not allowing Trillian to work or something is up with Trillian.

You really, REALLY should'nt get trillan if your msn and aim are working.
Oh and since you already did, did you put your msn accounts and aim accounts on trillan?

Aight, are you using the Pro version, or just the free version?

OK, the first thing that you should do is check your connection. Make sure that your passwords and login names are right, and then see what happens. If that doesnt work, check your firewall and make sure that the right ports are open. Lastly, it all else fails, contact Cerulian Studios. Tell them about the bug, and see what they say. I had the same problem, and I contacted them.

Back
Top Bottom