Msn Messanger

xemech

Beta member
Hi, well i not sure if this is the right forum or not, So feel free to move it.

THe other night i tried to log into msn Messenger, the services replied with "the user name or password is incorrect". I tried to reset it and that failed, I tried to register again with the same email Address, it said, "this email address is in use. I tried to log into another .net passport services, and got the massage, "You are not old enough to use this service".
Why had it worked before, how did they get my age(i am 15). I sure i am oild enough to use this service.
Then it procced to say u have to give credit card details so thjey can verify my parents. Is this legit. Why did this happen, thanks for the help

Uninstall and Reinstall messanger. May be a glitch of something i never heard of that happening before, but MSN seems to be messed up lately.

Check your mail on hotmail.com

If you cant get into your account theres somthing wrong with your details

Report it, its the best thing to do,

Hes from a email about msn, they might contact you but not always as they would be majorly busy and as you can imagine(yes even if the company is MS =P)
This is like something that is going on,

Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Technical Support. My name is Joel and I will be glad to assist you with your concern.

Based on the information I received, I understand that you are appearing offline to your contacts even though you have successfully signed in to MSN Messenger. You also mentioned that you have already checked many websites regarding the issue, but you have not found any. I apologize if this has inconvenienced you in any way and I can imagine how important it is for you to have this issue resolved immediately. Rest assured that I would help you out with the problem that you are experiencing.

We really apologize for this inconvenience however the MSN Messenger service has been experiencing temporary technical difficulties. We at MSN know that your Messenger communication is important to you, and we are working around the clock to resolve this issue and restore regular service as quickly as possible.

Because of these problems, customers have been experiencing the issue of appearing offline on their contact's lists even if they were online. We sincerely appreciate your patience during this time, and your use of Messenger to keep in contact with important people both professionally and personally.

If you are still experiencing issues with MSN Messenger, please respond back to this message with a detailed description of the problem that you are having.

Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Technical Support. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Joel
MSN Messenger Technical Support

Even if its a whole difffrent issue(but even then who knows), it says how msn
"service has been experiencing temporary technical difficulties", so who knows but you really should contact them to get it sorted out *hopefully for you*, and if i remember right when you contact them you get a number,like you are in a que'..
Good luck :)

And i would give any credit card details if i was you, just in case..to be on the safe side.

Of all the email accounts and IM I used before, Microsoft has the most down time. However, they do provide the best features which makes it so hard to migrate to other IM and email accounts.

They're usually temporary glitches in the system. Delete cookies, temp internet files, and reboot computer. Then try logging back on. If problem still persist, wait until tomorrow and see what happends.

Back
Top Bottom