Live ID not Verifying

RhysAndrews

In Runtime
Hi -
I recently decided to setup my "administration [at] gamecave [dot] org" email with a Windows Live Account - I registered fine, i can login, etc - however, my final step is to verify my email address (so I can change my msn name from "administration [at] gamecave [dot] org" to whatever, as well as other things). I've found links all over WLM asking me to verify my email address, so naturally, I do. However, after getting WLM to send an email to administration [at] gamecave [dot] org... I don't receive it. I know the basics... look in the junk-mail folder (spam filter is off anyway), try it on different browsers (i've tried on firefox and IE), try again in a few days... But none work. I've even tried getting someone else to do the process for me on their computer - no success.

Is there any reason why this is happening? All help would be much appreciated.
Regards
Rhys Andrews

I would have to recommend not posting your email address on a forum due to it may increase exposure to spam bots. Instead, do something like administration [at] gamecave [dot] org or something. :)

I've had no success trying to activate my other account either, so I'm stuck with Hotmail.

Is it doing that thing where is freezes your screenname as 'E-mail address not verified.'?

Some email providers block email without telling you. Have ya tried contacting their support aswell to see if they can assist you.

I'll do that Raffaz, thanks. XEN, kind of - it freezes at the name of my email address (can't change it). That's pretty much to say, my address isn't verified yet.

Back
Top Bottom