Yooper Wheelin

superman22x

Golden Master
For dose dat don't know much about the Superior State, dere's a couple of tings that need to be explained. First ting is, in da U.P., we don't explain tings. Second ting is, we got some of the best huntin' and fishin' in da whole world.
Quoted from Escanaba in da Moonlight.

But I'll explain a lil anyway, we went wheeling. There is a road in America, US 41 that is about 2500+ miles long. One end is in Miami, one end is in the UP of Michigan. We drove to the end(in Michigan), then continued another 15 miles... Out to the very tip. Here:

shipwreck-preserve-keweenaw_167423_7.jpg

These pictures, 3 of the trucks were 4x4, my ranger is an open dif 2wd, lol. I'll post a link to the photobucket of the 123 some pictures and post my favs here.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/... Harbor Wheeling/?action=view&current=tim.flv

100_0574.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

DSCN0430.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

My truck had clearance issues on here, so unless you all drive trucks... This was a road up here as well, it has been really dry recently though, so it was fairly clean. Just a lot of big rocks.

Nice, but, LOL, an open diff 2wd? Good thing it wasn't muddy up there.

Get yourself a Jeep man.

Nice, but, LOL, an open diff 2wd? Good thing it wasn't muddy up there.

Get yourself a Jeep man.
Haha, just about every truck is open dif, mine is just a 2wd, but it does enough for me. No need to lug around the extra 500lbs of 4wd when I hardly ever would use it.

Try driving some of the roads up in Colorado. My dad bottomed out our Xterra once.
lol, the Xterra doesn't have a whole lot of clearance. I'm pretty sure my ranger has more, especially with the 2" lift in front.

superman22x said:
lol, the Xterra doesn't have a whole lot of clearance. I'm pretty sure my ranger has more, especially with the 2" lift in front.

9.9 inches. According to google, the ground clearance on a Ford Ranger is 8.9 from the rear axle.

Back
Top Bottom