Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Rapid Fire Mod

computerfix101

In Runtime
Rapid Fire Mod

If anyone knows what Im talking about please send me some pictures of where exactly the CMOS 555 timer should be soldered at. also i need pics + instructions if possible of how to wire the wires onto the controller.

The first website is the website I used to buy the Parts. I need to know how to install it and where do i put the 555 timer exactly where inside the controller.

Or maybe you could actually practice to improve your skills.

Goodness...why are people get so lazy these days. We already have so many things doing things for us. Next thing you know our cars are gonna drive us, rather than us drive the car...

The first website is the website I used to buy the Parts. I need to know how to install it and where do i put the 555 timer exactly where inside the controller.

maybe you shouldn't be even touching your 360 controller. The website i posted shows a schematic of where to put everything and the second link shows where to connect it depending on which button you're modifying for rapid fire. There is nothing else to explain. Figure it out.

Would u happen to know where do I install the CMOS 555 Timer.. Thats all I need to know for now. I need a picture of where to install it at.

Let me get this straight, you're going to all this trouble so you can cheat in online play without anybody knowing? That's as bad as hacks, I hope you screw up your controller.

Would u happen to know where do I install the CMOS 555 Timer.. Thats all I need to know for now. I need a picture of where to install it at.

the 555 timer doesn't get soldered to the actual controller PCB, only the wires leading out of it - and if you looked at the second link by D88 in his first post you would find those pictures.

Good luck screwing it up :)

Back
Top Bottom