WOW look at this deal

well no duh its cheap, its got a 4670.

and frankly, i think there just a scam.

LOL @ because of the 4670

you do realize the CPU in it is 1k itself right?

and as long as you can check it out first how is it a scam? Last I checked most people scaming on craigslist were people trying to take your stuff for sale not selling you something for cheap but ya never know

***Edit*** LOL it is the guy I bought my 955 BE from I have actually done business with this guy a few times. I am kinda thinking about giving him a call...:D:D:D

Uhm, actually they DO sell stuff, saying they will ship you it. I've had it happen to me

Oh well maybe where you are they do but I buy and sell a TON of stuff on Craigslist and haven't come across that yet.

All the scams I have come across are people trying to get me to ship it to them saying they are in the peace corps, military, on vacation or something stupid like that. They are even using fake paypal accounts now too.

If I try to buy anything from CL I always test it before buying.:D:D:D

Considering the i7 965 is $1000 all by itself, that's a smoking hot deal if it's legit and not a typo.

Yeah that was my thoughts at first to AR. This guy gets a ton of stuff at a HUGE discount. I just talked to him and its totally legit. Its the guy that I bought my 955 from. I wish I had the loot to buy it cuz I would be all over that thing. Too bad I just bought my wife an $1800 diamond ring for our anniversary or else that thing would be on its way to my house...:(

No kidding.

If you look at it this way, you get an Intel DX58SO Extreme Motherboard, 6 Gig OCZ DDR3 1333Mhz Memory, 750Gig Seagate Hard Drive, DVD Burner, ATI Radon 4670 Video Card With 1Gig Memory, Ultra Deluxe Heatsink & Fan with Cooler Monitior, Windows Vista Ultimate 64, Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Full Version for only $200 above the cost of the CPU.

Back
Top Bottom