wow, just...wow

Yeah, some people can do that. It's also beneficial to pilot by yourself, because if someone locks on to you via fighter jet or SAM, switching to the gunner seat loses their tracking. :D

Yeah we have a few guys who fly by themselves in our clan. It's pretty good since then u can keep 7 guys on the ground instead of 6.

It really wants me to try the game, but I think my card will be burning out or something. These maps are huge! :eek:

Then don't set your settings too high. It really doesn't matter much, because even at high settings, the game doesn't look that good. I'm at about 1024x768 and everything at medium, because if it goes any higher, my game lags. That's even in single player mode. :p

The graphics are pretty good when you have them maxed out but still dont compare to games like FEAR.

That really made me want to go play BF2. I just wonder how much people like that play the game...

Wow, that guy must have an awesome computer.

All settings look like they were on high and he had FRAPS or something in the background recording on high quality.

Awesome video.

Back
Top Bottom