wow...i wouldn't even call it a hockey game, more like a boxing match lol

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ

could you imagine all those fights just in one hockey game. I bet the ref's started getting pretty tired of blowing their whistles :p

I kinda think, once games get out of hand like this one in the video, it kinda ruines the sport itself. Like if i want to watch people fight, i'll go to a boxing match or something, otherwise...i go to watch hockey to see hockey, not to watch fights. Sure, the odd fight here and there isn't bad at all...but this game just got out of hand IMO.

That's why I love hockey. The fights are what make it worth it sitting there in the arena watching those games.

You know you've gotten your tickets worth then the goalies start pounding at each other. :D

That's not as intense as one of the Red Wings/Avalanche games a long time ago. I remember watching a video of a fight and it got so intense that there was even blood on the ice from all the punches and injuries.

You know you've gotten your tickets worth then the goalies start pounding at each other. :D

That's not as intense as one of the Red Wings/Avalanche games a long time ago. I remember watching a video of a fight and it got so intense that there was even blood on the ice from all the punches and injuries.

yeah ive never seen goalies go at it...that is in a live game i've attended.

Wow, blood?? see if you can find that video on youtube, i'd like to see it :)

Back
Top Bottom