Wow... I hate Universal so much.

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Yup.

I went to see Benjamin Buttons with my girlfriend tonight at citywalk and when it was over around 11:30 we made our way back to the parking garages. When we approached the final lazeesculator we saw a crow of people. Long story short, they blocked off the parking garages because they found "A Mysterious Package". After about two and a half hours they let us back to the cars. But it was probobly just a box that fell out of some mom's minivan on their way out of the place. It just took bomb squad or SWAT forever to arrive and find out that it was a false alarm.

Along with bad employees from other times....

I HATE UNIVERSAL.

Yet if it was something and no one did anything about it everyone would criticize them for not doing anything. Better to be safe than sorry, just be happy someone is looking out.

I hate society.

Every lone package is a bomb.
Every mysterious powder is anthrax.
Every arab is a terrorist.

Its pathetic. Although the funny thing is, when we do think its a false alarm it isnt. Sad

I hate society.

Every lone package is a bomb.
Every mysterious powder is anthrax.
Every arab is a terrorist.

Its pathetic. Although the funny thing is, when we do think its a false alarm it isnt. Sad

Yeah, it is quite a shame how something suspicious can cause so much chaos and havoc. The sad thing is, there are some people who are willing to capitalize on that.

Yup.

I went to see Benjamin Buttons with my girlfriend tonight at citywalk and when it was over around 11:30 we made our way back to the parking garages. When we approached the final lazeesculator we saw a crow of people. Long story short, they blocked off the parking garages because they found "A Mysterious Package". After about two and a half hours they let us back to the cars. But it was probobly just a box that fell out of some mom's minivan on their way out of the place. It just took bomb squad or SWAT forever to arrive and find out that it was a false alarm.

Along with bad employees from other times....

I HATE UNIVERSAL.

Better be safe than sorry, especially after that incident at Aspen.

This is how the terrorists win. They change the way you live. They make you fearful of the simplest things. This is why the pressure on them should never let up.

That's what I thought. I couldn't really imagine this occurring at their Hollywood park.

I was at Universal Orlando Resort last year for a New Year's eve celebration. Talk about traffic hell. The parking lot was completely backed up for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom