WoW help

scottyp123

Solid State Member
hey everyone i just bought world of warcraft and i hav to get the patch 1.4.0 on a 56k modem. just wonderong if anyone knows where i can download the patch from in a zipped file so it doesnt take so long if that would work.
plz tell me if u know its so annoying.
thanx

sounds to me like u need an FTP program to DL it so it wont matter if it drops out on u or not.

im not sure that it could be found in .zip format... i mean its possible but i dunno.

i think the best option would be to get the program called FileGet which is what i have and just install that. it will sit in ur browser (see theres a new button!) and when u want to DL a file it will come up instead of the normal "save run cancel" options. u can choose where to save it and so forth.
it will allow you to download the file and if ur connection drops out then it doesnt matter, when ur connection is reestablished next time then open it back up and click continue and it will resume from where it was left when the connection dropped.

hand little tool that!

thats what id do if i was you. its more reliable than DLing 99.9% and having that fatal connection drop that always happens at the end!!!

hope this helps,
Assassin_666

Assassin_666 said:
hand little tool that!

I've got a handier one, it's called Broadband.

Really, you should consider it if you want to play games online a lot.

Back
Top Bottom