Worst PC Brand??

i dont like ibm that much they are way overpriced
i personally like compaq , cos they are a hp brand and you get great customer support

Gateway Comps suck big time, coarse everyone has their run in with a sucky computer eventually...But most of the time it's a program or the user who screw up their computer cause they don't have the means to protect it properly.

I guess it's more of a personal thing. Like if you had bad experiences with an HP, you won't like HP.

Personally, I don't like Compaq because I had a really crappy computer from them a few years ago.

Now I've got a Gateway (or it was a Gateway, now all that's left from them is the case, mobo, and CPU) and I love it.

I HATE Compaq (HP), Gateway, IBM, and all prebuilt computers that they sell at best buy and Circuit City.

There is one brand that they sell that is ok, ACER, I heard they are pretty good. never owned one but thats just what I heard.

First is dell

From personal experince I also hate IBM desktops, they just seem very unreliable and crappy and overpriced. Mainly cuz i've had a IBM desktop die on me, and very odd problems with 3 other IBM dekstops

The one I personally dislike is Emachines. Personally, I won't get any branded computer. Just looks too much standard, compared to the custom PCs.

Cyberpowerinc, they suck..They send computers half built and what not..They put the wrong parts in..

cyberpowerinc.com

I don't like Emachines cuz they don't provide the drivers for all the hardware in your computer off their website.

Emachines sucks because their support is awful and they sell outdated computers which are slow and unreliable. Dell is also awful because they have the worst support I've ever dealt with and their warranties are worthless just as their support technicians.

Back
Top Bottom