World Of Warcraft Thread!!!

Delux

In Runtime
hey guys ive been making a few threads about this game and help and things an i figured why not just make one entire thread for everyones complaints concerns and show off your character so here it is:D

Heres my new character LVL4 Gnome Warrior Khaos

wowscrnshot032708202858rr3.jpg

Simple: Go buy the battle chest for 40 bucks, and that comes with the original game and the BC expansion plus some strategy guide. The game itself comes with 30 days free. Then, you use 60 day prepaid cards which are 30 bucks (not cheaper than 15 monthly, but more convenient)

I'm really close to hitting lvl 34 on my main, an undead mage. HORDE FTW!

I would play but my dad wont pay the $15 dollars.

lol pay for yourself then man, but it wont just be 15 dollers, because it has a nickname of warcrack, shit will get you addicted, by the time you know you spent 100 in like 6 monts lol

Simple: Go buy the battle chest for 40 bucks, and that comes with the original game and the BC expansion plus some strategy guide. The game itself comes with 30 days free. Then, you use 60 day prepaid cards which are 30 bucks (not cheaper than 15 monthly, but more convenient)

I'm really close to hitting lvl 35 on my main, an undead mage. HORDE FTW!

i couldnt find the battlechest anywhere lmao, so im just using the original, and i love it, maybe when im lvl 60 and around there il buy BC:D

Yeah, private servers. But they are nowhere as good as Blizzard servers.

If you are gonna play on the sucky free servers, then I suggest WoWfusion: http://wowfusiononline.com/

I played on their BurningFusion realm for months, but then I watched someone play on retail servers and got hooked on the real "Warcrack".

Oh, Delux, I only have the original game too. I didn't find the battlechest until after I found the original.. Which sucked for me because my guild is gonna do some BC raids shortly.....

it isnt worth the time to play on free servers:

1 reason you work so hard to lvl your guy and the server will crash somtimes and you will loose everything

2 the game just isnt real, if you kill a boar on a private server, then you would get like 1 gold lmao

3 there is just so much more ppl on warcrack servers, and that really does change the whole game experience

Yep, you got it all right Delux. On WoWfusion, it took me 4 hours to get to lvl 70, and another 2 hours to get Arena Season 3 armor. On a real server, this could take someone a month of CONSTANT playing, or about 6 months of highly dedicated playing. Occasionally, the server experiences "rollbacks" in which you can loose some highly valuable gear. Oh, yeah, the lvl 3 mobs in the undead startup area usually drop like 3 gold a peice, and you get to lvl 3 ish with your first kill or quest.

Seriously, you can find a way to pull the 40$ for the game and the 15 a month or 30 every other month for the game. Its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom