World of Warcraft

GlasseyeUK

Daemon Poster
I have just brought this and have been waiting 3hrs for the patch update.....

I have always resisted but money is a bit tight this month so I thought I would buy this for £6 to waste some time as I won't be going out much......does any one play it, and if so any tips to get started?

ive been playing since it came out like 3 years, and i am JUST now quitting.. been 3 weeks so far and yet no withdrawls lol.. .its like quitting crack. but yeah.. um to start off make sure you know what you want or you'll end up rerolling classes left and right and waste lots of time leveling. remember the game's fun part is at 70. not the leveling.

i played for a while then quit then came back when the expansion came out.....mmo's rnt really my thing...i still got 3 months paid for untill april 25th but i dont think ill be playing it.....look in the blizzard forums for charc builds,that are based around ure play style.

Oh, you are going to f**king love that game. It is one of the most amazing MMORPGs ever made.

However, I do have to warn you. It is highly addicting, even more so than a drug. I usually spend 3 or more hours a night playing, even though I don't play on actual retail servers.

I will have retail in a week mabye, I have the money, and I get 10 dollars off because I have a credit with Newegg now. :)

BTW, I'll sign up on the Arthas realm more than likely, I don't know what I'm gonna make or what my name will be. I'm thinking Undead Mage, with frost spec.

Oh, and if you need some help, feel free to ask on here, I can help you some.

The patches are beasts, aren't they?

how is archlord??i thought u had to pay for that game.WoW is super fun the 1st day i played it i played for 13 hours....just not for me.come on ppl died playing the game!!!like steemax said its like being addicted to crack you can't let go.......you try to quit only to come back.

Lol, I'm sorry.. I took a look at some screenys of Archlord. The interface makes it look like a heavily modded version of WoW. There is defiantly some similarity there. I might have to play sometime.. Lol....

i still want to kno if u have to pay for the game itself or subscribtion fee....i would give it a try if it didnt have ne of those things.

how is archlord??i thought u had to pay for that game.WoW is super fun the 1st day i played it i played for 13 hours....just not for me.come on ppl died playing the game!!!like steemax said its like being addicted to crack you can't let go.......you try to quit only to come back.

archlord you do not have to pay for , the creators just released an expansion to the game free of charge as well

Back
Top Bottom