World in conflict any good?

Just wondering if anybody has got this game. I was thinking about buying it today and its got some pretty good reviews.

I need a new good strategy game. I used to play Empire Earth2 quite a bit and i'm looking for a good replacement since that disc is scratched and won't install.

if you like startegy get Company of Heroes, nice game, dont know if you would be able to do multiplayer however.

Well I ended up getting it. I'm downloading the multiplayer updates right now. Hopefully it will be pretty good. Says you need cable/dsl or better to play online but so does Lost Planet so i'm hoping I get lucky. About 50 mins until thats updated. Havn't tried the game yet just getting it ready.

If anyone wants a 10 day demo there was one included with the game. It comes with a 10 day WIC trial key.

I've got it, haven't played it much yet (still thrashing CoH Opposing Fronts)

It seemed OK from the first training mission, pretty much standard RTS fare by the looks of it.

Sooooo many games recently, sooooo little time. I've only just finished MoHA on hardest, still trying the new CoH maps, AoE III Asian Dynasties demo is out, still haven't finished GRAW that came with my 8800 GTS, lol, not enough hours in the day.

I've got it, haven't played it much yet (still thrashing CoH Opposing Fronts)

It seemed OK from the first training mission, pretty much standard RTS fare by the looks of it.

Sooooo many games recently, sooooo little time. I've only just finished MoHA on hardest, still trying the new CoH maps, AoE III Asian Dynasties demo is out, still haven't finished GRAW that came with my 8800 GTS, lol, not enough hours in the day.

Sweet I just did the training missions and started a campaign. For some reason it locked up on me about 30 mins in. Not sure what happened there. May have been from something running in the background.

I didn't want to try a online game until I at least new what I was doing. If it works we should start a team!

How is GRAW. It good? We got a copy too but I haven't installed it

Graws pretty fun Kage. I gotta pick up the patch to try online though.

Dude i'm so happy i've been playing online with no disconnects!!!! Freakin sweet although I had like no clue what I was doing. Although people were trying to explain it in game.

One question a bunch of them were talking through headsets. Whats a good headset to get? I wanna get one must be so much better then typing! I will say this game is pretty taxing in DX10. Explosions look freaking sweet though. Get it lets start a WIC Clan!

GRAW is not to bad to be honest, a bit too modernish for me (I'm a WWII freak) but interesting, with the amount of new releases and demo around at present I'm finding it hard to find time to play them all and get the basic controls/options/feel for them.

Plus at ~$A100 a game my wallet is taking a thrashing.

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom