Wonderfull little story

Half Evil

Golden Master
Aright, im talking on msn to this one kids girlfriend. She gets mad at me, I say dont be a bitch etc etc, and then her boyfriend gets on and essentially says hes going to kick my ass. I said I was working, he asked where, and I said I wasnt going to get fired because of him.

Anyways, I hope he finds out, and I should just tell him because I want to knock this kid out. I wouldnt get fired, because my boss is a blackbelt and I train with him, and he thourighly beleives in ones self defence. And my supervisor is just a violent mofo. He is Ex military where he did martial arts, to the extreme - Broken bones (but controlled enviroment). Anyways, hes hardcore, even told me he almost had his wife killed for 5G's because she took his daughter and his money. He also told me about a fight he was in, he knocked the guy down, dragged him to the curb, placed him face down on it, and stepped on the back of his head. Lol that dude has no more teeth.

Anyways, I wouldnt get fired. And again, my friend that works there would just kinda shout out random stuff, and have a smoke. And my other co worker is Ex military, and one of those Badass biker guys. You know, long beard, pony tail. [Totally fits the biker act]. He is pretty tough and even was telling me how to do a two step knock out hit.

And I go to karate today, and when im traing the skater kid that I pissed off and his bitch walked by. Lol I got a lovely little glare. Told my Sensei that he was gonna come to my work and kick my ass, and Sensei is just like ''Oh yeah im sure''. I just agrred, because I know how tough he is on the internet :p

Then, I tell my dad. And our convorstaion went like this:

"Dad, when you were in school, did you have all those punk skater kids to deal with?"
"Yeah, we had all kinds of them."
"Haha, well I managed to piss off one last night"
"What happened?"
"I was talkin to his girl friend on the internet, and she pissed me off so I called her a bitch, and now the boyfriend wants to come to work and kick my ass."
"Why would you call her that? Thats not needed" - (Typical parent response!)
"Ha, she pissed me off, besides this kid is all talk."
"Just watch what you say, you will pay one day.. Dearly."
"No, I can take this kid no problem."
"You just keep telling yourself that, Koby."
"Thanks for having the confidence."

And thats where it ended. Interesting huh?

Anyways, actually this kid - if it happened - would give me a run for my money. Hes a black belt, but thats not the problem. The problem is that he is strong, and has a skateboard to swing and 4 backup friends. Like, I can take them all, but I dont know about all of them in a group. I can take the rest of them, but this kid, I dont know. Might be tough. If I get mad enough I can do it no problem though".

Anyways, I have a question..

Should I let the little bastard come over to my work to start some shit for me to finish, or what. Im just not sure what to do in this situation. Kinda odd. Im not scared dont mind you, just confused :p

And kinda mad that he is so much talk, :D

Let it slide mate, it's not worth the hassle.

Remember the old saying "No matter how good you are there is always someone better eventually"

Odds are good thats going to happen. But all the girls, and his friend think hes the shit.

It would just be fun to prove hes not.

You know those kinds of people.....

Oh well, like I said, probably nothing will happen.

"No matter how good you are there is always someone better eventually".

yeah, but not from these kids :D

Let him come, and mess him the hell up son...ahhaha..I love when idiots think they're so cool, cause they have a gang, Ill roll up squad deep...anyhow, ehh just let him come to you..If he swings, then just knock him out or something...Have a couple of your friends just incase though, there is nothing like getting beat up, and then no one to help you out...ehh aim like always..Ill be on later

Or you can be nice and take the high road and resolve this the peaceful way.

I NEVER piss anyone off and everyone virtually likes me. Cept for this weird flamer kid, but he's an ass.

I woudlnt want a fight at my job lol I woudlnt want to get fired o_0, um I dont know bring em to a dark alley and lay em out have you and you sensai do it lol, dude omg get your dog to tear him apart or set firet o the skate parks thatl get em :D

Well, the thing is that this kid has been messing with me for a while. Im not going to be too high [that sounds bad, :p] or too peacefull about this.

Though id rather not fight, if it comes to that, I dont think ill have a problem with it :D

lol, reminds me of one story. this dude that I never known comes up and do you want to fight. im like sure why not, so go out in a the park and we start fighting punching each other out than out of no where there is 10 kids that started to punch me everywhere I was lucky to get away but that way so unfar

Back
Top Bottom