Woman accused of attempted murder

Brookfield

Golden Master
On BBC TV today we were told that a woman tried to kill her husband to get the insurance, she went on the internet to see how you could murder someone without being detected & was told anti-freeze would do it, so over the weeks she put a little in his glass of wine that he had with his meal each day with the result that he ended up in hospital, now he is blind & deaf & suffering from brain damage, she was told at court today to expect a lengthy sentence

On BBC TV today we were told that a woman tried to kill her husband to get the insurance, she went on the internet to see how you could murder someone without being detected & was told anti-freeze would do it, so over the weeks she put a little in his glass of wine that he had with his meal each day with the result that he ended up in hospital, now he is blind & deaf & suffering from brain damage, she was told at court today to expect a lengthy sentence
Yeah, antifreeze will kill you, but it's poison going into your body, how did she think they wouldn't detect that??....lol I hope she does get a long time in jail.

Bxxch!!! Thats terrible, with this day and age the technology is so far advanced I don't know how she ever thought she,d get away with it, what I find amazing is how has a website got away with publishing that sort of information? I'm astonished, who would put it on the net?. also I seem to remember watching a forensic program that said there is a security web spy thing where it picks up certain word like arsenic then records the where abouts of anyone viewing the product to keep tabs on what its used for.

Bxxch!!! Thats terrible, with this day and age the technology is so far advanced I don't know how she ever thought she,d get away with it, what I find amazing is how has a website got away with publishing that sort of information? I'm astonished, who would put it on the net?. also I seem to remember watching a forensic program that said there is a security web spy thing where it picks up certain word like arsenic then records the where abouts of anyone viewing the product to keep tabs on what its used for.

I found an e-book how to kill people on a server at school, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom