windows live messenger 9 beta?

it looks good. I got it yester day.
all they changed was the gui to look more like vista

It includes additional sound alerts. They're not a lot, and all of them repeats. OTher than that, you have signature sounds too...and a couple of more stuff.

I dont use messenger anymore...not since i have had Vista...I found a lot of messages werent being delivered. Like i have another computer right next to me and i can send a message to it as a test and sometimes it just wont recieve them. I have to send it 2 or 3 times sometimes. And if I am talking to my brother and he is at his house and i message him or he messages me they just dont go through

never had a problem here using windows live messenger with vista....been using the latest version (8.5) since i got vista when it first was released, and never had any problems with it not delivering any messages...must be something else wrong.

yeah my friend claims he's been using it for a while when he got some Vista information pack to make XP look like Vista and it's just more of a theme change, I hate losing my emoticons everytime I upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom