Windows gets owned.

Thelis

Golden Master
Sorry about all these threads but I found another pretty funny image. Well, actually its a screenshot.

Untitled.jpg

umm this thread is completely pointles... no offense... because it is a technical issue outside of vista... DNS servers are not a part of vista and run regardless of operating system... this could happen on any operating system...

Alright, edited to keep the anger monkeys off my back. I disagree with you Paul, but your opinion is your own.

dude... im sorry i thought you were talking about vista... im was just explaining the error... my bad... calm down. i do think it is funny the way the error is handled... jeez...

peace bro.

Ok guys, keep it calm here. Thelis, I don't think there was a need for a response like that, even if it was a joke (which I'm not sure if it was meant to be or not)

Eh whatever. I hate it when iTunes comes up all black when I open it. But it doesn't bother me that much... Kind of gets annoying though.

Eh whatever. I hate it when iTunes comes up all black when I open it. But it doesn't bother me that much... Kind of gets annoying though.

It's for that reason I just went through and burned all my protected songs to CDs and reimported them (removes the didgital rights thing), and then converted everything to MP3. I'll let WMP handle everything but my Ipod.

Back
Top Bottom