Windows 7 Release Candidate now available for download!

eyeCpc

Fully Optimized
This thread can be moved if necessary but this looked like a good place to let everyone know that the download pages came to life earlier then announced at roughly 8:45pm PST or Redding time. That was likely done to take some of the load off of the servers and to insure everything was working! :)

For those not familiar with where to go you first have to sign up for the Customer Experience program as a tester for the RC1 that comes in both 32bit and 64bit releases. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx

Once you select the language for either one and click the button the immediate first page seen from there will be the form that needs to be filled out first.

From there you then proceed to the actual download where the product key will also be seen. Make sure to write that down.

Im thinking of using this for my laptop, which one should I get?
The 32-bit or the 64bit?

It's pretty stable as is. I am using it as my main os in my laptop for now and probably until I go to college unless it is released by then. Then I will either install the final version or revert back to vista.

Can't get the xp mode or virtual pc to work though.

94% Getting the 64-Bit version. I'm going to the baseball game, it should most definitely be done by then.
EDIT: It's done. It's going much quicker than I thought.

Downloading the 64 bit version now.

It's going to take forever. . .

snore.gif

Back
Top Bottom