WI-FI dangerous

muz

Golden Master
Ok so on monday i watched panorama and basically they where an as usual biased program , sometimes it is good when they are biased but as i am undecided on this subject i felt as though they where trying to tell people what to think on something that is not 100% proven

The actual issue at hand was wi-fi , the tv program was claiming that they where just as if not more dangerous then the radiation emiited by a mobile phone mast , to be honest there figures where based on measurments of radiation taken in what we where told to be the beam of highest strength from a phone mast and then they took the readings from a laptop with wi fi enabled , the readings did not take into account any background radiation at all and to be honest i am unsure of what to believe as the efects of mobile phone radiation are not fully known yet so how can they say dangerous if effects are not known
Anyway my whole view is undecided , to be honest it may or may not be dangerous as far as i am concerned . what do you think ?

Hers is a link :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/6674675.stm
and if you missed it or want to watch it here :http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6680000/newsid_6680400/6680481.stm?bw=bb&mp=rm

no way in hell thats possible. mobile phones have to emit a way bigger signal to send it a long distance to the phone mast thingy, and wifi only goes like 50 metres. so yea....

yeah that is what common sensse suggests to me too , to be honest i dont know what to think
we are constantly being told dont do that it is bad for your health, dont do that it is bad for your health to be honest i think in about 5 years everything is gonna be bad for your health

Not only that, it is not near to be dangerous. Wireless and Wifi does not emit gamma decays.

Yeah, every thing is unhealthy, lol. I am a diabetic and I drink diet pop cause I need to give insulin for regular pop, and insulin is expensive, and its just easier to drink diet and a lot of suger in regualr causes high blood suger, I had to explain cause so many ppl think I cant eat any suger, but anyway, I heard that diet pepsi can be related to cancer too, lol.

Yeah, every thing is unhealthy, lol. I am a diabetic and I drink diet pop cause I need to give insulin for regular pop, and insulin is expensive, and its just easier to drink diet and a lot of suger in regualr causes high blood suger, I had to explain cause so many ppl think I cant eat any suger, but anyway, I heard that diet pepsi can be related to cancer too, lol.

yeah!! power to the diabetics!!! (and the pop will drop you like a rock in 5 minutes after you finish it...)

Honestly i don't belive it. Wi-Fi is simply raidio waves, yet you don't see raido personell having a greater chance at getting cancer or anything after being so close to those big antennas.

Back
Top Bottom