Why I joined

ccirrocc

Beta member
Just call me CC,

I have been looking for someone with computer language skills that I do not have. I have an idea for a product, where there are 186,000,000 potential customers. DON'T ASK WHAT IT IS. I already have a partner that will do the hardware work. I just need the software person.

Hey everybody HAGD

CC

Thax all for the reply. I never really expected this kind of reply. My one partner said to look for computer forum. So I googled this is the first one I found I thought could come up with the right person

I emailed john123 with this reply....

I am looking for someone with advance computer programming skills. This person will be 1 of the 4 partners in the LLC once a patent is acquired under the company name. I have one partner so far. He has designed hardware and that will be his job once the software is designed.

I perfer someone in my area(Tacoma,WA) so that I can do a face to face with them.

This is why I won't say what it is. Sorry to john123 I missed quoted the amounts. Check the figures.....

There are over 200,000,000 potential customers. I am hoping to have the basic model at $100. Now this put the amount of gross income at $20 bil. If only 10% bought this item that would be $2 bil. My friends you can see why I will not say what it is.

As for you guys in the UK and EU there may be the potential there also. Then I will be looking for expansion company there. Once I find the software writer I will look to the people who replied to this message, so keep in touch through email.

Thax CC

Thax all for the reply. I never really expected this kind of reply. My one partner said to look for computer forum. So I googled this is the first one I found I thought could come up with the right person

I emailed john123 with this reply....

I am looking for someone with advance computer programming skills. This person will be 1 of the 4 partners in the LLC once a patent is acquired under the company name. I have one partner so far. He has designed hardware and that will be his job once the software is designed.

I perfer someone in my area(Tacoma,WA) so that I can do a face to face with them.

This is why I won't say what it is. Sorry to john123 I missed quoted the amounts. Check the figures.....

There are over 200,000,000 potential customers. I am hoping to have the basic model at $100. Now this put the amount of gross income at $20 bil. If only 10% bought this item that would be $2 bil. My friends you can see why I will not say what it is.

As for you guys in the UK and EU there may be the potential there also. Then I will be looking for expansion company there. Once I find the software writer I will look to the people who replied to this message, so keep in touch through email.

Thax CC

Back
Top Bottom