Why do some people here...

b.v.b

In Runtime
Have you ever helped someone with something. But they didn't give you any cradit. Even if your help was the best. And it worked. Well I have. And I hate it when some of the people here do that. We deserve the credit (rep). Type 12344 if you voted yes and type 44321 if you voted no.

I always give people rep points when they help me out with something. Lol remember that whenever I ask my next question!!!:D

Seriously, I wouldn't get too worked up about it if someone forgets to give you a rep point for helping them out. I think that the main reason that some of the newer members don't give rep points is because they don't understand what the rep system is. The best thing to do is just help others for the sole purpose of helping others. I'm sure that you will get plenty of rep points eventually.

i always give rep to people that help me or give me rep :D

whats with the 12344 and 44321 thing

I'm talking about a couple of the older members. I'm not giving out any names or any thing. coughs and says cryman at the same time. Just Kidding. And I don't know whats up with the 12344 and the 44321 thing. I just wanted to know who voted for what.

I rep people when they help me out, but I don't think anything negative about people who don't rep me when I help them. Rep is really an inaccurate system anyway.

I'm talking about a couple of the older members. I'm not giving out any names or any thing. coughs and says cryman at the same time. Just Kidding. And I don't know whats up with the 12344 and the 44321 thing. I just wanted to know who voted for what.

its always me....:)

Giving rep out is up to the individual, so if you help someone and they give you rep so be it, i they don't then don't worry, you may get it next time or that person might not use the rep system, at the end of the day there only green bars, you are not going to become king for getting the most, some of us here use it to show our appreciation to members who help us, some members don't like the rep system so its swings and roundabouts, don't let it bother you to much

Back
Top Bottom